One call for all your management needs
- Management Service
- Hurricane Service
- Wash detail Service
- Wash/Wax Detail Service
- Interior Cleaning Service
- Pest Control Service
- Technician Service
- Electronic Service
- Dive Service
Monthly Management Plan:
- Check all fluids in engine and generator(s). (Oil, coolant, transmissions)
- Check bow thrusters, trim stabs, batters and power steering.
- Check fresh water tank(s), waste tank(s), and fuel tank(s).
- Check all pumps and bilges. (Fresh water pump, shower pump, toilet pump, float switches and bilge pumps).
- Exercise thru hull valves.
- Remove and clean all sea strainers (Both engines, generator and A/C unit).
- Check functionality of ALL lighting (Interior, exterior, engine room, navigational and flood lights).
- Check 110 volt system. (Fridge/freezer, stove, microwave, tv, shore power, stereo, horn, A/C ice maker).
- Flush all marine toilets, check shower and faucets.
- Start and run engines, check temperature and fluids.
- Start and run generator, check temperature and fluids.
- Operate bowthruster and trim tabs.
- Check strength of dock lines, reajust as necessary.
- If hurricane is forecasted for your area, we will follow hurricane protection plan.
Each month, owner will be notified of any items that need attention. Repairs will be done as directed by owner of vessel. EXEPTION: Safety related items will be addressed
and fixed ASAP. Safety items may be fixed without owner approval IF item could cause damage, destruction or catastrophic issue.
- Check fire systems.
- Check fire extinguishers.
- Check high water alarm.
- Check bilgepumps and float switches.